[peel] Re: 500 Box: Interesting Things In An Envelope

Thomas Blatchford tabdrinkink74@...
Tue Sep 15 23:41:28 CEST 2009

Hi Steve, that makes sense actually, i remember drifting in and out of sleep during Annie's show that night, it had been a draining few days. i knew there was a goldfish somewhere, i forgot i was so horrendously Fish Called Wanda-style though. thomas x

________________________________
From: so_it_goes_2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 15 September, 2009 16:20:20
Subject: [peel] Re: 500 Box: Interesting Things In An Envelope

Hi Thomas

D'you know, I remember that too, and it could well be, because JP states that he has to share accommodation with the winner! It was actually from her tribute show at the end of that awful week, and...he didn't bring a goldfish with him, he got blind drunk, took one from a tank, and ATE it alive.
If this is the one, his name's on the recording... named and shamed...

Best wishes
Steve [TK]