[peel] Early nineties cassette collection

colin bray colinbray@...
Mon Sep 14 22:56:54 CEST 2009

...alternatively we could wait for your spreadsheet to be completed and work around that!

Colin.

To: peel@yahoogroups.com
From: colinbray@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:21:36 +0000
Subject: RE: [peel] Early nineties cassette collection

Wow, Rocker, that's fantastic!

It sounds like your approach will get through this collection faster than we will through the 500/750 box...when does The Lowman Collection end show-wise? I suggest Steve and myself start from this date rather than duplicate effort. We could then go back and see what early 90s gaps need filling once we get to the end of 2003.

Looks like a lot of the 90s will be covered by the time this is all finished!

Cheers,

Colin.