The 500 Box Just Got Bigger

colin bray colinbray@...
Mon Sep 14 00:15:43 CEST 2009

Dear Group,

I found another 210 tapes in my garage today making the '500 Box' the '750 Box'.

A bit of a mix including a few partial shows from 1987-1991 plus a lot of new 1996 and 1997 shows and quite a few 2003 gaps filled in.

All told the new set totals 93 complete or partial currently unavailable shows which means the Box will eventually provide 297 new partial or complete shows.

It'll take quite a while but Steve and myself will continue working to make them available.

I'm still finishing the spreadsheet but will make it available on the wiki when ready.

Cheers all, and happy listening.

Colin.