All the Peel out in the States shows

duff_eddie eddie.duffy@...
Fri Sep 11 11:44:17 CEST 2009

All,

(continuing on my old post revival tip...)

I've just managed to pick up the disc of shows 21 and 22 for a song on Amazon Marketplace. Delivery time from the States is apparently a couple of months(!), so Christ knows what carrier they're using. My guess is a gerbil with a backpack. But I'll upload the CD as soon as I get it, which will leave us only missing that part of show 24 to complete the set.

Eddie.