[peel] 1983 Box 400 shows RC

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Thu Sep 3 21:12:03 CEST 2009

Yes, indeed. My apologies for the delay, but I have now made a start on
making .mp3¹s of the tapes I¹ve digitised so far. I had been concentrating
on getting the .flacs done and delivered, with the intention of doing some
bulk sweetening for the .mp3 versions, but haven¹t been able to find as much
time for this as I would have wished.
 However, I¹ve just returned the last batch of tapes/.flacs to Rocker (do
send some more!), and so I made a start on the mp3¹s last week. If you have
a particular preference for the May 83 shows, then I¹ll try  to get them out
first,
Cheers
Roger