A couple of 10 year olds

andrewthezmore AndrewThezmore@...
Thu Sep 3 19:55:05 CEST 2009

Yes, unfortunately the inlay says "Powercut!" and although the recording kicks in again when the power returns, it's some early hours stuff which I didn't think would be of much interest, far TOO jolly. At least the Peelenium wasn't in the last 50 minutes, although as the records get longer as the century goes on you find that the tape flips across one of the songs more often from here onwards.

Listening to that mp3 today it sounded very tinny/echoey, although I didn't notice at the time. I'm pretty sure it's 128kbps, I'll have a listen to the wav to see if its the same there and try ripping again if I can get a better mp3 version.

Cheers
Andrew