[peel] Tom Ravenscroft sitting in for Lard

Ben Harrison abcdetc@...
Tue Sep 1 10:00:35 CEST 2009

thanks so much for that / i've never got to hear this channel where i am in
Singapore
to hear it at all is good. to hear Tom Ravenscroft is even better. bit
spooky though that the first bit i got to hear had Babes in Toyland - just
like the first time I heard Peel in stereo somewhere in sept 1990