[peel] Re: John Peel's Archive Things LP (1970)

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Fri Oct 30 21:47:34 CET 2009

Many thanks for this link.  Much of this Top Gear show was unmistakably
late sixties, but White Noise - Silence Is Requested Welfare State was a
total surprise.  A mesmerizing track with a New Order like bass line.  A
gem worth listening to even if you weren't born for another 20 years. I
notice White Noise are appearing on lots of Electronic Mixtapes and
compilations issued in the last 5 years.

John