Festive 50 2009

thinkingthinkingthinking slo.coche@...
Tue Oct 27 22:30:50 CET 2009

Thanks Paul. I only started listening to Dandelion in September, and it was and still is a revelation, and I'm sure will continue to be so. I don't think I've heard enough from the past year to form an opinion, but I'll look forward in due course to putting in my votes for the 2010 FF!

All the best to Dandelion folks!

Steve