Kats Karavan: The History Of John Peel On The Radio

ken_garner ken_garner@...
Tue Oct 27 22:32:09 CET 2009

I wrote the sleeve notes and did not know it was out. I was waiting to hear from Sue at Universal about launch so I could let people know about it here. It's not perfect by any means - you can not imagine (or maybe some of you can) the problems we had from our original wants list, esp from various bodies' lawyers....