[peel] More ebay madness

robf robfleay@...
Tue Oct 27 14:10:23 CET 2009

This guy just seems to be selling the 17 DVD torrent plus the contents of the 400 box and all the other stuff we've been freely sharing.

Best thing to do is to click the "report this item" link on the right hand side and report the auction for counterfeits and breach of copyright

He's already sold one batch for £100. Easy money if you have no conscience.