Box 400 new rips corrected links

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Oct 23 21:18:07 CEST 2009

Here are my last Box 400 rips

1986-03-17 Tape 396.mp3
<http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nwymmjtalzc>
  1986-10-14 a Tape 401.mp3
<http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nn2yxiowz52>
1986-10-14 b Tape 402.mp3
<http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1zmnhmokenz>

1986-10-21 Tape 403.mp3
<http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzmtgkntgw1>
1986-11-26 Tape 404.mp3
<http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eyznzuqwfim>
1987-02-03 Tape 405.mp3
<http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?frmawqjjdzl>

1987-02-05 AK Tape 406.mp3
<http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?thcigkylum2>

1987-02-23 Tape 407.mp3
<http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a2zzz4yizwt>

I will update the Wiki with track listings when I get the time
  I gave up on some of the Mari Wilson tapes due to excessive stickiness
  and will be returning to Rocker HQ for him to try on another deck or to
break open the tapes and clean.

  Rocker - will post tapes today and if you like I will create and send
  you flacs separately, though I don't know if there will be any extra
  quality on offer.

The 26th Nov 1986 show has previously been shared but this rip fills in
a few missing tracks. The 5th Feb 1987 show is an Andy Kershaw show. The
21st Oct 1986 show is also AK but this sounds like a "sitting in for JP"
show

PS Rich Text editor on Yahoo Groups altered the hyperlinks when pasting
them in on the previous message, these ones should work

Stuart