[peel] Re: Davis Gedge of the wedding present on the 180 is streaming now

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Sat Oct 17 19:26:48 CEST 2009

At 17:53 17/10/2009, you wrote:

> > Hi.
> > Thanks for this. I followed the links and clicked 'view playlist'
> > but nothing came up. I would be interested to see what he played, and then
> > maybe listen to it ...........
>
>as much as i dislike flash websites, it worked ok here. But given that
>i've broken the sound on my laptop the tracklisting is going to have to
>do:

It works for me too.   It is possible to download if you have
Firefox with the Netvideohunter extension to give you the
player URL  (note - it is in 3 files and you have to alter the download
name on each one or it overwrites the previous file)

martinw