hello from texas

snorly_2000 snorly_2000@...
Sun Oct 11 08:03:47 CEST 2009

hello everyone,'

i co-host a radio show in san antonio,texas every friday at midnight on KRTU 91.7 fm.

our main influence in doing the show every week is to play the best in new music from all over the world and john peel is our biggest reason for us in doing what we do.

we honor peel day every year on the show n last night we hosted three hours of peel sessions in his honor..you can listen to the stream on our web page for the next two weeks,,its maarked,october 1oth,.,

http://www.musicforlisteners.com/

next week also david gedge from the wedding present guest hosts the show for three hours!

enjoy!

orlando
MFL