NME Tapes

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Fri Oct 9 11:01:26 CEST 2009

All,

I've dusted down the old turntable, bought a new stylus and had a go at ripping one of the NME vinyl LPs, namely the Vietnam compilation "Feel Like I'm Fixin' To Die" from 1988. One of the better NME records and tapes of the '80s, this one.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/3030008

I have all the other NME LPs and EPs released in the late '80s, so if there's any interest I'll have a go at putting them up too. (The cassettes and CDs are pretty much all out there now.)

Eddie.