Tapes 399 and 400a from 400 Box now online

Stuart stuartb@...
Thu Oct 8 08:49:25 CEST 2009

OK, Tape 399 (1986-09-01 a) and Tape 400a (1986-09-01 b) are now uploaded to my mediafire account.

These are again mono AM recordings and the cassette recorder originally used must have had poor tape transport control as the optimum azimuth on replay was meandering about severely. I had to adjust on the fly.
At least there was no mould on these ones.

I haven't had time to do the wiki yet I think I'll concentrate on the ripping and sharing for now and catch up with the wikia a bit later, unless some kind soul beats me to it!

Anyway the links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzmz0wwnvuh (1986-09-01 a Tape 399.mp3)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yzcmzwudziy (1986-09-01 b Tape 400 side a.mp3)

Stuart (mantoid2 on Yahoo Groups and weatherman22 on the Wikia)