400 Box and other observations

Stuart stuartb@...
Thu Oct 8 01:32:55 CEST 2009

We have 4 1983 shows listed on the Wikia not including the F50 excerpts, and there are another 5 in the pipeline from the Box400 set.

I hope to create a "Best of" series with all my 1982-onwards compilation tapes recorded from the Peel show. That is, once I've cleared this batch from the 400 set...

Stuart