Sealed With A Fish?

Dave Driscoll ddriscoll@...
Mon Nov 30 09:55:58 CET 2009

I know this is a bit off topic.. & I know this sounds like a question that would have been poised to PEEL on one of shows..

I have recently been listening to works of Eilert Pilarm, the Swedish Elvis (just go into youtube & search "Eilert Pilarm" & your life will be enhanced)

Now here's the rub.. It reminded me of a Nordic singer that Peel played in the mid 80's .. In particular a version of Bobby Vinton's "Sealed with a kiss" although.. it actually came out as "Sealed With A Fish!".. With the singer getting close to crying at the end just sobbing "Fish! .... Fish!"  .. It may well be the Mighty Eilert, it is certainly in his "style"

I thought I might have it on tape somewhere but have yet to find it... Any ideas?