[peel] Re: John Peel on Pirate Cat Radio in California

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Wed Nov 25 22:51:01 CET 2009

I'm also listening at the moment (to Miss Deena's Vinyl Escapade
<http://www.piratecatradio.com/playlist.php?dj=Deena>) and enjoying both
her show and the music she is playing. She only plays vinyl which is an
interesting way to pick your playlist. My guess one of tonight's shows
on around 4am GMT will have the Peel tapes. Probably Monkey and Pals
<http://www.piratecatradio.com/playlist.php?dj=monkey>  on between
8pm-10pm Pacific Time.

I had some problem streaming into Windows Media Player, but it works
fine with Total Recorder.

John