John Peel on Pirate Cat Radio in California

steve saipanda@...
Thu Nov 19 07:13:22 CET 2009

Seems to have gone into regular DJ programming - from 3pm Tokyo time (whatever that is in San Francisco). Maybe the Peel stuff is from Thursday night West Coast, as originally suggested, rather than a day earlier.

Or maybe Peel will turn up at some point in the next 24 hours.

Steve W