John Peel on Pirate Cat Radio in California

Father Christmas so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Nov 19 01:15:34 CET 2009

Hi John

I now have this station saved on my Radio Sure favourites. 4 am GMT is 1 p.m. KST, so I'll stick my neck out and say that I could definitely record the shows between 9 am and 12 pm on Friday 26 (that's 12 am-3 am GMT), and probably even more if I can keep my wife away from Facebook for a while. That's if we are still running with Ken's idea of shifts. Let me know.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)