Faces in Concert 1973

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sat Nov 14 19:42:07 CET 2009

Thanks for these, and your 1983 show Bill. But all of them are now 403-ing me ("no permission"), even though I was able to grab the 1983 show yesterday.

Oh, and, the Faces' 1971 Sunday Concert can be found here (minus the commercially-released track):

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=247849

Eddie.