New Show 14th June 1983

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Sat Nov 14 01:14:39 CET 2009

You may remember I posted 13th June 1983 a while back in super HiFi audio quality.

Well this is June 14th 1983

http://tinyurl.com/y8ngbtk

I think you will have to right click and "save as" to download it.

this is 1hour 45 minutes of the 2 hour show.

The other 15 minutes were recorded over by MSX computer programs. Imagine that.

So there is a  session by the Chameleons and full continuous playback of the first session by Altered Images.

And boys and girls, the magnificent "The Best Ambiance", by Bibi Den's Tshibayi, which is just about the most wonderful track ever.

I hid the tape flips and missing section as best i could, but not invisibly, but if you can spot a join, I will put up the full 2 hour hifi 28 December 1983 show that I have just found.