More Old Playlists 1968-69 and In Concert

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Fri Nov 13 19:44:51 CET 2009

Hi Bill !

 Wow - what a list ! Yeah, I used to tape some "In Concert" BBC Radio One broadcasts. I had fingers poised over 'rec' and 'play' for that 1978 Magazine concert and several others in your list.

I'd love to hear the TRB/Sad Cafe show. Sad Cafe were an underrated pub-rock/Stones-esque band from Manchester - Tony Wilson loved them.

Also, The Motors, Bram T/Judas Priest and Fingerprintz/Red Noise - if and when you've got time !

I'm currently listening to an Anne Nightingale Radio One show from Sept 74 which I can upload if anyone is interested ?

Bye
Humphrey Head