1984 400 Box title redux

brockleyal brockleyal@...
Fri Nov 13 18:24:22 CET 2009

My original 'whole programs' are TDK C120 cassettes - so quality is bound by that. I digitised everything some time ago using powderbits software. I think the compression was the lowest setting when I did it. Would you really expect to squeeze out any more quality ? (Not that I'm going to redo 3 yards of cassettes !

Alan ..