Light Relief

brockleyal brockleyal@...
Thu Nov 12 16:38:11 CET 2009

For a bit of fun ..

Who has collected mentions of themselves on Peelie shows. (Sad I Know) ?

Who has won any Peelie competitions ?

I can claim a few mentions including a cherished FF one !

I've won a Yeah Yeah Noh 7" single and a Morrissey 12"

Also, did anyone used to compile their own FULL festive fifty list every year before the real broadcast. Myself and friends used to compile ours and then compare notes. Good fun to compare with what actually got in and also a good way of discovering other peoples records you might have missed.

I've got all the typed out copies somewhere. Might take a look for them. Then again ....