Having Problems Uploading

brockleyal brockleyal@...
Tue Nov 10 21:23:09 CET 2009

Thanks for the pointers. I've tried anonymous and through an account. I've also tried many times spread through the day. The baffling thing is it fails so consistently. I did manage to upload a smaller jpeg with no issues.

I could try cabling up, but not straightforward as would need to move kit close to router.

Alan ..