Hello (.. and can someone summarise the status of the FF archive)

Father Christmas so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Nov 8 17:34:01 CET 2009

Hi again Alan

Yes, I must admit it can seem confusing if you're not used to it. Tell you what, if you email me off list I'll see about uploading what's available of the 1980 FF. The torrents are not directly linked for the very reason you suspect: it's better in that case for people to Google the name.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]