1995

steve saipanda@...
Sat Nov 7 07:23:55 CET 2009

Yes, indeed. Many thanks to Lorcan for his incredible piece of work. Just amazing.

And while I'm here, many thanks to everyone for all the uploads, upgrades, missing shows, links, tracklistings and everything of late. It's been quite a week or two. This is some kind of amazing mailing list.

The Night Ride requested by Eddie:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MC909PSW

No idea where I got this from in the first place, but many thanks to those responsible for preserving and sharing the show.

Cheers,

Steve