1995

lorcan58 lorcan58@...
Fri Nov 6 00:03:24 CET 2009

The 1995 playlists are now available at http://www.avistic.demon.co.uk/1995/index.html

Almost 37,000 words and although I didn't succeed in nailing every last detail of every track, it's probably even more complete than the 1994 playlists I published last year. I've been updating the Peel Wiki as I went along, so they should be in sync.

Once I have time to draw breath I'll be starting on 1996...

Lorcan