[peel] 1981 Shows

robf robfleay@...
Thu May 28 14:09:24 CEST 2009

You can see which tapes are yet to be shared on this wiki page

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/400_Box_(tapes)

There are a few still to come from the back end of 1981 but not many. I've just picked up a new batch of tapes from Rocker that cover 1985.

Ripping the tapes is quite a time-consuming task and I've been lucky that illness and holidays have allowed me to get stuck into it - other rippers are a little slower in turning stuff around because they have to contend with real life no doubt!