Something for the (long) weekend...

alanforduk ford.alan@...
Sat May 23 23:02:18 CEST 2009

A stormer indeed. I'm listening to it now, and I too own a lot of the records being played.
One of them is by Zani Diabate and the Super Djata Band whose album I was praising last November. Unfortunately the website I plugged no longer has the album available for download, but I have found another of their's, although I haven't listened to it yet:

http://likembe.blogspot.com/2007/10/mali-cassette-grab-bag-zani-diabate.html

Looks like there's loads of other stuff on there too.

If anyone still wants the original album featured here by AK then please get in touch.

Many thanks Ken,

Alan