[peel] An idiot asks...........

apoplexia apoplexia@...
Thu May 21 15:06:45 CEST 2009

I think it's because this show is only available as part of the giant Peel
compilation (17DVDs worth) that was uploaded to torrent sites a while back,
i.e. no-one has uploaded it separately. It's still active at the notorious
Piratebay:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3902856/John_Peel_Torrent_Compilation_11_of_17

If you just want this single show, use a torrent program (such as utorrent)
that lets you pick which files you want to download (rather than having to
download all 4GB of it, not that that wouldn't be worthwhile in itself.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Rich