Internet Radio

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue May 19 03:46:54 CEST 2009

This is a splendid application, with no virus or malware of any kind, and thanks to Martin for bringing it to my attention. I'm sure my wife will be happy to hear...erm...Plymouth Sound once again. The recording works well too, although frustratingly only BBC6 and 7 are available here in Korea, along with Radio 4 medium wave.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]