[peel] Re:Check out my photos on Facebook

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Mon May 18 23:24:28 CEST 2009

B'dum, and indeed tish, Roger. ;-)

But I think there are some Facebook apps and plugins which mail this
sort of thing out to everyone on your list, without your necessarily
knowing that it's doing it. From memory, something called Grouply is one
of the chief offenders.

Eddie.