assorted

saipanda saipanda@...
Sun May 10 14:01:57 CEST 2009

1. Andrew: Many thanks for the Peelenium 1900-1905 re-up. Really looking forward to the upcoming 1999 shows.
2. Ken: Thanks again for the Yamaha contest. Would certainly  agree with you about the music. They love terrible song contests here -- it was always a big feature of New Year's Eve TV, but this seems to have been overtaken by mixed martial arts specials in recent times. Shame there wasn't a bit of Tokyo travelogue by JP. Have to say that his various attempts at pronouncing  Bukokan weren't exactly perfect, so maybe it's for the best.
3. RobF: On a related Japanese note, really looking forward to the Frank Chickens' Japanese records stint. My dad knew one of the Japanese women in the band for some reason I never worked out and was never exactly sure who it was.
4. Doc: Would be really interested in a file of the show you have on tape.

Cheers,

Steve