[peel] Radio 1, nul pointes

robf robfleay@...
Sat May 9 12:13:04 CEST 2009

On a slightly related Japanese note, I'm in the middle of ripping my 5th batch of 400 Box tapes and the current show features Kazuko from Frank Chickens in the studio with John playing him a selection of Japanese records.

Bits of it are hilarious as Peel seems utterly bemused by her strange broken English rambling. One to look forward to when I'm done and can post them up.

Also - much excitement to discover the missing 25 minutes of the first show I ripped in Batch 1 (16 April 1979) - unlisted on one of the new 1984 tapes!