[peel] Re: any interest in an early nineties cassette collection?

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Tue May 5 22:01:38 CEST 2009

Just catching up after a while out of the loop.
Buggered P.C. and in process of doing a temporary fix, I accidentally
formatted my 1Tb external drive.
I've now recovered most of the data and I'm now building a brand new P.C., I
will then be in a position to recommence digitising my tape collection (c
500).
As a start I've just finished cataloguing the part of my collection which
came from my nephew Matt. (see p. 136 of Ken's Book).
Below is a list of these tapes. I have hand written track listings for all
219 of these tapes. (any volunteers for typing them up?).
They are from 01/05/1990 - 06/06/1992. They're all stereo and 99% are TDK SA
90
I hope this proves of more interest than my Peel database of 32,000+ tracks.

Phil

Date       No of  Day
             Tapes

01/05/1990 1 Tuesday