[peel] 'An invitation to unbridled sexual activity'

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Tue May 5 19:36:39 CEST 2009

thanks for this steve,only problem is it appears to be taking over 2 hours to download each part,but hey only good things come to those who wait eh,cheer`s mike.

--- On Tue, 5/5/09, Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

From: Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...>
Subject: [peel] 'An invitation to unbridled sexual activity'
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 5 May, 2009, 5:14 PM

Fellow Peelites

Now I have your attention, the latest offering from the 500 Box has already been made available (but only in part) in IAP's tapes. This is the entire show.

Date: 17 July 1992
Sessions: Strangelove, Action Swingers
Wiki page with links: http://peel. wikia.com/ wiki/17_July_ 1992

There seems to be a problem with Filezilla uploading to Gary's site today, so I have regrettably had recourse to Media Fire. Please let me know if you have any download problems.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]