any interest in an early nineties cassette collection?

andrewthezmore AndrewThezmore@...
Mon May 4 11:21:12 CEST 2009

Yes please indeed Steve! I taped most of the shows from the same period but only kept a favourite from each month and recycled. Be good to get original source copies of the Phantom 50 too as my tapetotape copies aren't exactly hifi...

Cheers
Andrew

PS 10 days til the Peelenium starts again