[peel] AK show

Domestic Empire domesticempire@...
Sun May 3 15:02:52 CEST 2009

I don't think any of the regular programmes feature, though some of
the programme 'specials' can still be heard online/downloaded, as
demonstrated by the mp3 rips of 'Andy Kershaw in Marseille' here:

http://johnpeeldotnet.wordpress.com/2008/01/15/pledge-your-support-for-andy-kershaw/

In other words, rip away.