Miscellaneous-amusing-clips-and-anecdotes

saipanda saipanda@...
Sun Mar 29 06:51:06 CEST 2009

Just to echo Steve and say many thanks to everyone, including Alan, for sharing all this material with us -- compilations, full shows, short clips, everything. It's all very much appreciated by me for one, and many others I'm sure. It's fantastic to able able to listen to so much Peel from different eras and I only wish there were more hours in the day.

If people who are not in a position to share stuff would like to make a contribution by helping out on the Wiki with pages, listings, edits, corrections, etc for new (or old) shared material, please feel more than welcome. Part of the aim is to make it easy for people to keep track of what's been kindly shared by people on this list.

Please get in touch with me or Steve off list or over there if you're not sure where to start.

Having said that, will get pages up for Alan's latest (and previous) up on the Wiki right now.

Cheers,

Steve