Audacity plus ..............

Eddie Baines eddiebaines@...
Sun Mar 22 21:05:09 CET 2009

Agreed...............For what its worth I use a super program (Well I think it's super) called Wavepad.
Copying or splitting the mono channel would be a doddle :)

I'll be thrilled to send anyone a copy who would like it.

As a quick aside, I exchanged emails with another member of this group called Trevor Huddleston, he offered / promised to send me a CD, but it never arrived and he does not reply to emails.........
Does anyone know him and if possible can they check that he is OK ?????

regards

Eddie

--- On Sun, 3/22/09, thebarguest <thebarguest@...> wrote:

From: thebarguest <thebarguest@...>
Subject: [peel] Re: Audacity
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 12:16 PM

            If the recording is in mono, then just 'split stereo track',

delete the duff channel and make the remaining one 'mono'.

If stereo, it seems a bit tricky (I've not done it) but a google

for :

"audacity copy one channel to the other"

brings up a method you could experiment with ......

What year is it from ? If it's a special/classic show, you could

share it "raw" so our resident experts could have a shot at

remastering (Audacity being freeware is probably not the best

 audio editing software on the planet) !