hello there

saipanda saipanda@...
Fri Mar 20 16:12:02 CET 2009

Hi Gordon,

Thanks so much for the Wiki page. I added a few links (mostly for empty pages!) and other stuff to keep it in line with the other pages. Hope you don't mind.

Link:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/04_September_1985

On the sessions, it does seem that the 2nd was the original transmission date of the Billy Bragg one -- at least, as well as the BBC, according to Ken's book (The Peel Sessions). This would also fit in with Janitors repeat and the Housemartins/Bunnymen sessions lineup listed by Ken for the following night.

Not a problem to shift the Wiki page. I can do it if this seems right to you.

Cheers,

Steve W