peel in for brambles

saipanda saipanda@...
Fri Mar 20 14:01:55 CET 2009

Hi Mike,

Hopefully, the Wiki is useful for stuff like this. Have a Mailing List page with old shared shows listed with links:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Mailing_List
Also, you can check the appropriate year page from the Calendar link on the left menu of every page, in this case 1993:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1993

Not always up to date on everything, but think there are links up for all the Brambles shows. Still working on the tracklistings. Some of the very familiar pop songs are a bit tricky when he doesn't announce the artist or song.

Cheers,

Steve W

PS Thanks for all the 90s compilations (with introductions)! They're great. Don't have them all listed up on the Wiki yet, but Steve out in Korea seems to be on the case.