Peel 18th Jan 1982 - Upgrade

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Fri Mar 20 02:03:47 CET 2009

OK, well I had a go but only to try and make it more "listenable" to my ears (the very ones that were destroyed by Black Sabbath at the Liverpool Empire in 1975)

I put it here, right at the top (but don't get your hopes up on this one, though)

http://www.30242b.net/Peel%20Group/billfromnorthwales/m_index.html

I would have patched in the Danse Macabre and Method Actors songs, but I couldn't find them anywhere

Bill