John Peel and Tangerine Dream

ken garner ken_garner@...
Wed Mar 18 22:41:31 CET 2009

of course Tangerine Dream did two private tape sessions for Peel in 74, but he was certainly playing their records the year before, and probably earlier - didn't ALpha Centauri come out in 71? Now, as some of you know, I have the full running orders for Top Gear for those years, but I am not proposing to read all the way through them in the hope of alighting on a track or two - I simply do not have the time, but I'll do some random sampling. The scripts are microfilm printouts  from when I did IST back in 92-93, and not easily made digitally searchable without rekeying. Give me - or the Wiki team? - a few months to come up with something!