Peel 1993 Lunchtime Show Number 4

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Fri Mar 13 18:55:32 CET 2009

Thanks Ken I really enjoy these,

Y'know some great stuff keeps coming, and sometimes at best there are only one ot 2 "thank you's", but I guess people don't like to clog up the messages with them.

Same goes for the Wiki team who don't get too many "ta's".

Some torrent sites have a "thanks" click button for this.

Anyway as long as we are all OK with this, then the best form of thanks is to make available something new to the group, and that way we keep the fires burning.

Just a litte bit of altruism philosophy for you there.

By the way Ken "Would-be's" session on BBC 6 music at 4am 20th March