Mitterrand

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Mar 13 03:41:13 CET 2009

Hi Ben

There is a Tinklers track on Mike's Best Of Peel Vol 4 mixtape, if you're interested:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Best_of_Peel_Vol_4

Must confess, until I did this track listing, I'd never heard of them, and at first thought it might be the Oldham Tinkers!! Oh my deprived listening career...

Best wishes
Steve [TK]