500 Box: 'Roger Mexico...that's a tall order'

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Mar 9 17:10:13 CET 2009

I'm really sorry, Doc: that part took ages to upload too. Rest assured, I have uploaded all parts to Gary's server (Bill has been a tower of strength in Gary's absence) and will let you know as soon as the links are available. I will not be using the Mediafire service from now on: all uploads will be directly to the server.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]